Are you being harmed by your Hazardous Waist?
FREE course for men to promote and encourage weight control in a male only environment.
Where: Airedale Hospital (The Education Centre)
When: Thurs 25th Sept 2014 – 12 noon. No commitment, no pressure. Come and find out.
- Places limited (lasts about 1 hour)
- Free light refreshments will be served
- Canteen available for lunch
Further details or to book your place:
- Tel 01274 256075
- Or contact Chris Andrew, Administrator / health care assistant Men and Boys Health Team 07710365563
- Or Chris Bradley 07432720297
———————————————————-MORE INFORMATION BELOW——————————————–
SUPPORT FOR MEN WHO ARE OVERWEIGHT
- WE provide groups to support men who want to take better care of themselves. These are free, weekly, up to one hour long sessions aimed at addressing a major cause of illness, poor diet leading to overweight or obesity.
- Men who are serious about gaining control of their lives should contact us to arrange to come along to a session. This does not commit them to anything beyond that. We don’t talk tech and we don’t tell other adults what to do. All courses are provided by specially trained workers and nurses.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Men and Boys’ Health Team, Bradford District Care Trust, Fieldhead Business Centre, BD7 1LN Telephone: Chris Andrew 01274 256075 mobile 07710365563
- or Chris Bradley Mobile: 07432720297
- We also offer group or one to one support for men who want to quit smoking – please ask