- Doctors: Sudhir Krishnan
- Admin: Sallie Parker & Vicky O'Shea
6th July 2016
Date of Next Review
Note for the doctors: all scanned letters should be actioned within 5 working days
Who to allocate letters to
- If a staff member is not working for 5 or more consecutive working days, please do not allocate any letters until they are back at work.
- All partners, salaried GPs and registrars can be allocated letters.
- All other GPs (including locum GPs), should not be allocated letters unless confirmed by the practice manager.
Notes for admin team
- All letters should be scanned onto the system and allocated to a doctor within 5 working days of their arrival
- If there are any problems adhering to this time-frame, this should be raised with the practice manager