- Admin: Chris Rushton
6th July 2016
Date of Next Review
An OOH notification is recieved by the practice whenever a patient attends the out-of-hours service for something which they clearly though was important or urgent. The Out-Of-Hours sends us a brief notification of the outcome. It is important these are passed onto GPs to review in case there is anything for the practice to do.
How to allocate OOH notifications to GPs
A group of admin are assigned to complete this role. Procedure as follows…
- Log into SystmOne as normal.
- Go to Tasks
- Go to Systmone OOH contacts (if not listed then already assigned or not been any)
- Assign to that day pm emergency GP, whom will consider, task any required actions, file.
- Systmone raises alerts for any OOH notifications that are more than 5 days old to all practice logged on SystmOne users.
- Please note – If any come via fax, then these must be immediately scanned onto SystOne patient record, and the paper fax passed to that day pm emergency GP for them to consider, task any required actions.