A new service has been launched in Bradford. It’s called New Directions and is a confidential drug and alcohol recovery service for adults (including offenders), families and concerned others in Bradford. We can support you with any questions or concerns you might have about prescription medications, alcohol, illegal drugs, ‘dual diagnosis’ and mental health, steroid use and more. We provide information, advice, treatment and support and can meet you in a range of different venues including GP surgeries, pharmacies and other local community venues.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit. We are based at the following locations:
- Pelican House – 10 Currer Street, Bradford, BD1 5BA
- Unity – Manningham Lane, Bradford, BD1 3ND
- Temple Street – 18 Temple Street, Keighley, BD21 2AD
- You can call us on 01274 296023 or email us on Bradford.Info@cgl.org.uk.
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person. You can also complete our referral form in advance and either email it to us at or bring it with you when you visit the service.
- Advice and support, whatever your level of use
- An experienced team of health and care staff, nurses and doctors
- Employment and training support
- Links to recovery coaches, community fellowships and peer support
- A concerned others service
- Support across Bradford Metropolitan District including Keighley, Shipley, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven
- Peer mentors and volunteers
Can’t make your appointment?
It’s really important that you let us know. Ideally please call us on 01274 296023. You can also email to let us know on Bradford.Info@cgl.org.uk.
More information on our website