- Doctors: The Practice Partners
- Admin: Chris Rushton
6th Sept 2016
Date of Next Review
Crem Fees for Part 1:
- Can I remind people that if you receive a fee for a part 1 cremation form, as this is part of your in-house surgery hours, this must be passed to the practice via admin/Pam Brown.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘ASHCROFT SURGERY’ – and not your own name.
- Crem forms and fees are monitored at Ashcroft.
Crem Fees for Part 2:
- Part 2 Crems are done for another practice patient so if accepted must be completed in your own time and not as one of our HV slots, for example.
- Payment for this is rightly yours.