- Adult Safeguarding Level 2 – 3 yearly update – Nurses & HCAs
- Adult Safeguarding Level 1 – 3 yearly update – admin staff
- Abuse in general (For GPs and PNs) – use NHS computer
- Perinatal Mental Health Level 3 – GPs and Nurses
- Sepsis – GPs and Nurses
- Prevent level 3 – for GPs
- Prevent level 2 – Nurses & HCAs
- Prevent level 1 – admin staff
- Child Safeguarding Level 3 – GPs & Nurses (3 yearly)
- Child Safeguarding Level 2 – HCAs & PM (3 yearly)
- Child Safeguarding Level 1 – admin staff (3 yearly)
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Level 3
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Level 3
- Doctor: Dr Liz Hamblin
- Nurse: –
- Admin: Chris Rushton & Carole Middleton
20th June 2019
DATE OF NEXT REVIEW:
Ashcroft Surgery is committed to ensuring all our staff are up to date with their training. We believe that keeping up to date will hopefully help us do our jobs better. These tables provide an ‘at a glance’ summary of who has done what. This is helpful not only for the organisation but for individuals – to help them keep a track of their learning and training needs.
- The Staff Training Matrix tables can be found under the “Downloads” section above.
- If there are items here that need updating, please email Chris Rushton or Carole Middleton.