Changes to the appointment system
We have listened to your feedback about our appointment system and understand it can be frustrating getting an appointment. We have made changes to try and make it easier for you. From Monday 11th November if you want to book an appointment you have the following options:
- Come in to surgery for the same day open surgery. Doors will open at 8am
- Book an appointment by phone for same day open surgery. Appointments can be booked from 830 am
- Book an appointment online for the same day open surgery from 830 am
- Same day appointments need to be booked by 10am. Although we have tried to increase the number of appointments available to you, there is a maximum number of appointments available each day.
- We have also launched e-consultations. If you have a query or non-urgent medical problem, try our new e consultation. This is a good way to get advice about common problems like coughs, back pain, tiredness and mental health. It is also a good way to request sick notes, GP letters and ask about test results Follow the link on our website https://www.ashcroftsurgery.co.uk or ask reception for more information.
- Book an appointment in the next few weeks