Choosing a Pharmacy
Patients are encouraged to exercise choice in deciding which pharmacy they prefer, and Ashcroft Surgery recognises and acknowledges this. This basically means that you can choose to go to whichever pharmacy you want to. And you can change them as often as you want. So don’t feel obliged to stick to a pharmacy if you are unhappy with their service. You choose, it’s your right. We have listed below some varied pharmacies and their services which we hope will benefit our patients in accessing pharmacy care.
For a late night chemist:
Some Pharmacies in Bradford
- Telephone: 01274 735 716
- Ashcroft Surgery is now offering to all its patients an exciting new concept in prescription requesting and delivery through Ashcroft Pharmacy. Patients will be able to manage their repeat medicines in a more effective, hassle free manner, and will be able to have them delivered to their home address, thus removing the need to visit a pharmacy. For information in regard to this service please telephone 01274 735 716. (Variations of this service to patients are also available from other local pharmacies which you look up on www.nhs.uk .)
- Ashcroft Pharmacy is a national free home delivery service pharmacy. Please call the pharmacy directly with any queries.
- 01274 613 475
- 149 Newline , Greengates , Bradford, BD10 0BU
- Claricks are near Asda supermarket on Newline. Normal opening hours.
Boots Pharmacy (late opening hours)
- Telephone: 01274 733 817
- Unit 6A, Forster Square Retail Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 4AG
- This pharmacy is open until midnight Monday to Friday with earlier closing times on the weekend.
Sahara Pharmacy (late opening hours)
- 01274 480 588
- 46-48 Duckworth lane, Bradford, BD9-5HB
- This pharmacy is open late at night and is close to the Bradford Royal Infirmary.