Our new telephone number is 01274 612 279.
Welcome to the Ashcroft Surgery website. Ashcroft surgery is a place where we like to involve our patients in our service. If you would like to be part of our patient involvement group, please email Pam Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org Also email her if elements of this website are not working, or if you have suggestions for improvement – either about this website or our practice and its services.
Opening Times: 8am-6pm weekdays
(except Thursdays closed 12-3pm and Bank Holidays)
- FOR ALL PARENTS: When Should I Worry? – coughs, colds, earache & sore throats
- ANTIBIOTICS: What’s all the fuss about antibiotics?
- Immunisations and Vaccinations
- What makes you healthy?
- Do you need help with Alcohol?
- Why are junior doctors striking?
- Dear Mr Hunt….
- How we compare to other Bradford practices
- Russell Howard on the NHS
- Not another drug commercial!
- Why your surgery is under so much pressure
- Cough – help me get rid of this horrible cough
Top Posts & Pages
Improving your health
About Ashcroft Surgery & the NHS
- Our Mission Statement
- Your named doctor
- How to get to see the Dr you want to see
- How the NHS works (video)
- The structure of the NHS (diagram)
- Ashcroft Protocols & Policies
- Your personal and medical information
- Sharing your health record - your choices
- Our latest Practice Survey results
- Your GP’s pay