Our new telephone number is 01274 612 279.
Welcome to the Ashcroft Surgery website. Ashcroft surgery is a place where we like to involve our patients in our service. If you would like to be part of our patient involvement group, please email Pam Brown on email@example.com Also email her if elements of this website are not working, or if you have suggestions for improvement – either about this website or our practice and its services.
Opening Times: 8am-6pm weekdays
(except Thursdays closed 12-3pm and Bank Holidays)
- FOR ALL PARENTS: When Should I Worry? – coughs, colds, earache & sore throats
- ANTIBIOTICS: What’s all the fuss about antibiotics?
- Why are junior doctors striking?
- Dear Mr Hunt….
- Look how well we do compared to other practices in Bradford
- Russell Howard on the NHS
- Not another drug commercial! Hey, but this one might actually work!
- Why your surgery is under so much pressure
- Cough – help me get rid of this horrible cough
- Walks and Activities in Bradford
- Do you want a flu jab?
- Are you a carer – get your FREE flu jab now!
Top Posts & Pages
- Our Mission Statement
- Activities, Groups & Walks in Bradford
- How to get to see the Dr you want to see
- Ashcroft Protocols & Policies
- Your named doctor
- Sharing your health record - your choices
- Our latest Practice Survey results
- How the NHS works (video)
- The structure of the NHS (diagram)
- The single best thing we can do for our health
- Couch to 5K
- Have you got long-standing pain?
- Bowel Cancer screening